Friday, December 2, 2011

THREE MONTHS!!!

We're getting married exactly THREE MONTHS FROM TODAY!!!! (Saturday) Can you believe it?! I am so excited and ready...also really nervous. Not about the wedding but about getting everything done! Lol.

So here is a wedding update - I haven't posted anything in quite a while!


We got our Invitations in the mail last week! They look really good. Parts of them are a little off the color I was going for, but the ribbon is perfect. Plus, most people will throw them away pretty quickly anyways. Haha. And I didn't pay a million dollars for them either! Got them off 123print.com. Me, Mom and Jackie (and probably Nanny) will be addressing them over Christmas break! Eeek! They'll be out in mid-January.


I also ordered my AMAZING bouquet from bluepetyl.com today. I am in LOVE with it, it's going to look so fantastic! And I can keep it forever! Maybe my future daughter (or daughter in law) will want to use it. <3


We went in Septemer and did our cake tasting with The Cake House & More and chose the most DELICIOUS flavor you can imagine - White Chocolate. Ooh my, my do I love it. We haven't sent them a finalized vision/picture but I'm working on it! Here is us tasting our cake (photo courtesy of Tabitha):


A few things have changed since I've updated but I am rather happy about the changes. :) Everything seemed to fall into place. Life always seems to.


Also - met with our caterer and there are some DELICIOUS things on the menu!! MmMmm. Really excited, as you can tell by the upbeat quality of this post. :) I'm smiling while writing it. haha. Love my life sometimes, so glad for the happy moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment