Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sleep = Priority

I. Am. Exhausted.
My body is literally rebelling against my doing anything but sleeping at this point. By the way, yes, this is my "Grady is hardddddd" post. It's not that I'm having difficulty with the subjects (I got an A on my first test today!) but the schedule... It's no joke. Four hours of Clinicals, especially when you aren't working in just one area, exhaust your energy and kill you legs/feet. And brain, I might add.
I have had a lot of new experiences, and even feel like I am sort of getting the "hang of it" already, but .... pure exhaustion. I'm home an hour early today because of the aforementioned test. I finished it fairly quickly, so I got to leave at 3! Whoo-hoo. I'm probably going to take a nap soon, but I'm afraid if I do, that I won't sleep well tonight. And I have learned.... that is important. Sleep is becoming a priority in my (barely there) off time. I should just say, if I spend any of my off time with you, you are OBVIOUSLY quite important. Even if I'm half brain-dead throughout the experience. Lol.


I just want sleeeeeepppppp.

No comments:

Post a Comment