Sunday, May 8, 2011

Venue Shopping

Why hello blog. :) It's only been about a million days since I updated my blog even though I have been wanting to. This month has been INSANE. So much has happened. For that reason, I'm going to make a few separate updates so it's not too terribly insane. I'll go back to the middle of April. Seth and I went venue shopping - and I took some pictures to document. We went to a few different places in the Stone Mountain/Atlanta area.




While these places were gorgeous - they just didn't fit our vision and one didn't fit our budget. We went to two different places this day, three on another day, and alas - our last and final one by itself. And we chose the last one! We were so excited to pick a venue and then we set a date days later -- we will be getting married on March 3, 2012!! :)


I would post pictures of our actual venue on here, but unfortunately there is a person that tends to like to copy things about my life (ha!) so there will be no pictures, or at least pictures that would help someone be able to figure out where it is, until AFTER the wedding in less than 10 months! It's pretty perfect though. Hardwood floors, giant fireplaces, exposed beams, chandeliers, and the price is right! SO EXCITED!



No comments:

Post a Comment