Sunday, May 8, 2011

Ava's Birthday! & Easter

Oh lord. My littlest sister, Miss Ava, turned 7 this year! This is insane to me. She was the tiniest, cutest, little sister when we first adopted her and now she is the cutest, smartest, prettiest not-so-tiny little sister. :) I can not believe she is 7! That is so close to 10. Lord, help us.

She had a TON of friends over (I think 17 was the final count!) and Will and I helped out with her party a lot. They had the bouncy, pinata, dressup, playing outside, cake. Of course some pink lemonade. :) Or, as Zach called it, "that good pink water." Haha. I wish we had gotten a picture of all four of us that day, but we didn't. Way too busy! Still can't believe she is so grown up!!


The next morning was Easter Sunday. My Mom has the pictures of all of us, so I'll try and add one later. This is one of Seth and I before we went to church. I love my church. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment